We are looking forward to showcasing you to beauty and fitness lovers on Beauty Advisor!
Below are the following steps to ensure you've set up your expert profile correctly to be showcased. This way, not only will you be highlighted in our Expert Finder for potential clients to find you, but our team can review and approve your images or videos to be showcased in our Editorial Streams for the world to see.
- First step! Make sure you've added a profile image as well as a cover photo under "Edit Profile."
2. Next, under "Edit Profile," scroll to the Display Photos section, and add 4 of your best, horizontal pictures to be highlighted next to your name in our Expert Finder.
3. Create portfolio galleries and upload your large, high-resolution, unwatermarked images to them. Here are some tips for getting your photos featured in our editorials. You can do this by hovering over your name in the top-right hand corner of the screen and then selecting "Upload Photos" in the dropdown. Please be detailed with your descriptions, one to two sentences on each picture is great, and tag relevant products used to create each look (if applicable). We can then select pictures to be featured in our Editorial Streams for beauty & fitness lovers to see. Users can visit Beauty Advisor and share the images from your portfolio galleries, as well as save them to beauty boards for inspiration. Your images will always be credited to you as the owner and link back to your profile! Beauty Advisor offers copyright protection so that users cannot download or save your photos to their computers and phones.
4. Don't forget to respond to any questions posted on your photos by users. By answering questions, you're both showcasing your expertise and building your web exposure (your responses get indexed on our platform as well as on the web).
5. You can also upload videos that you'd like to feature on your profile.
Any questions, chat with us when signed into your profile at any time during business hours. We're always happy to help! :)