At Beauty Advisor, we to feature the following examples of photos uploaded by our plastic surgeons:
- Pictures taken in your exam room or somewhere in the office with your patient showing off his/her result (please, not against a blue or black background).
- Aesthetically pleasing, high-resolution pictures of a patient's face, body, or treatment area. If showcasing strictly breast/body plastic surgery, wearing undergarments, a bathing suit, or unclothed to showcase results is great!
- Professionally taken photos of your patients we always welcome, although we understand it won't always be the norm.
- Crisp and clear images that your patients have sent you showing off their after results are very inspiring
- Before and after images (or strictly afters) that were taken against a light background. A lighter-colored wall is fine, in an exam chair, or around the office.
- If you are uploading before and afters- please add them as single before and afters using the "Upload Before & After" option above, rather than clicking on "Upload Photos" and adding in a collage type format of pictures already combined.
- You'll notice above that our before and after functionality will label your images with the text "before" and "after." No need to do this on your end.
- Inspirational after images, such as this one above, are fantastic as well.
If you need the Beauty Advisor team's assistance with adding images, please reach out to us anytime via phone, email, or simply through live chat when signed into your profile.
We know that medical practices can be tricky with lighting. Here is some guidance on the types of images our marketing team is more likely to feature in our Skincare and Cosmetic Surgery Editorials:
- Large file sizes 1000 megapixels wide or more. See this link for additional info.
- Photos that are well-lit
- Images that are taken anywhere besides against a blue or black backdrop
- Images that contain none of the following: watermarks, blacked out eyes/buttocks/nipples, blurs, filters, writing, or emojis on them (it's nice and easy — just upload the originals!) With our before and after upload functionality, you are able to crop the photos if the patient has requested it. Simply zoom in or out with your touchpad or finger depending on the device, or drag each image around to reposition it in each below square once it's loaded.
We're looking forward to highlighting your work, and happy uploading! :)